[plug] Trying to modify php app to support mysql password hashing

caston at arach.net.au caston at arach.net.au
Sat Jan 31 23:43:05 WST 2009

Hello,
I have installing the software called ideabox on my webhost but when registering
a new user in it I get the error that the password is over 32 characters.

It's something to do with php password hashing. I search and found modification
instructions for a program called Noah's classifieds but of course I couldn't
find similar lines in ideabox.

I know it's a big ask but if anyone can work out which lines I need to change
i'll be very grateful and perhaps shout you a beer if you drink beer.

http://ideabox.phpoutsourcing.com/

thanks,

Chris