[plug] [OT] Requesting unwanted computers and IT equipment

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Fri Jul 17 15:24:18 WST 2009

caston at arach.net.au writes:

> If anyone has any computers, networking equipment, servers and so on that
> they no longer want or need i'll be happy to take them. I have a van and
> although I live in Belmont will drive just about anywhere in Perth.

I probably can't help you with that request[1], but I have to say, with this
I probably wouldn't be terribly enthused to do so anyhow.

You would have to tell me /why/ you wanted them before I would consider
donating a potentially significantly valuable collection of equipment to
whatever cause you are supporting here.

Regards,
        Daniel

Footnotes:
[1]  ...unless you want to drop by Melbourne, which seems unlikely. ;)