[plug] Free stuff thread

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:37:06 WST 2009

The newsgroup iinet.general in the thread "free UPS" from yesterday (30/05/09):

"ok first come first serve as long as you are buying it to use not resell and
you need to be in perth

cleaning out for the e-waste event and found this amoung the old "junk" it's
an APC rack mount UPS and from memory it's about 1400VA about 3 Rack units
high and bloody heavy.

If you need it to use be first on the list to say you want it and can
organise you to pick it up from subi

It should work but I dont know as havent plugged it in, well it was working
when I took it out or it would have been tagged but for nothing it's still
good value

tia "

If you want it you may have to put your hand up in the group. If
you're not an iinet customer I can do it for you and put him in
contact with you (he's using a faked email address for usenet
postings)

Ari