[plug] Which Scanners?

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 19:54:17 WST 2009

pretty positive I did the family historical slides using
linux & epson perfection 1650 photo
did about 4 or 5 slides atime, has its own backlight and slide attachment

now using hp c6180 multi function (scans also, but no slides)

can test out the epson over the weekend if you want me to confirm

wolfbite