[plug] Keep-alive remote gnome session

Lucas van Staden lvs at dedmeet.com
Fri Jun 19 13:29:09 WST 2009

Thank you,

I see there are inhibit/uninhibit commands that I can use.

Will add that to amarok start and stop, rather than track change.

-Lucas

W.Kenworthy wrote:

> google gconftool-2 gnome-power-manager
>
> You should be able to control it there.  Perhaps get your script to see
> if there are any active nfsmounts and then disable suspend.

mounts are always mounted from my machine to hers (except of course when
hers has gone to sleep)
so that option would just disable her suspend permanently.

My machine never sleeps, it is always busy with something, but amarok is
not always open or playing.