[plug] Re: [plug-announce] *** PLUG March Seminar - Demystifying VPNs ***

Adon Metcalfe adon.metcalfe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:06:17 WST 2009

Hi Steve,

Yep I can record it for you, I will have to devise a way of getting it
to you though :) (still haven't got a server setup, though if your on
waix I can give you an ftp link I'll setup for plug on one of
labyrinths servers I'll set up temporarily)

Adon Metcalfe
mobile: 0429 080 931
Labyrinth Data Services
http://www.labyrinthdata.net.au