[plug] Groupware on Linux: state of play

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Fri Mar 6 14:43:21 WST 2009

Anyone able to point me to an up to date summary of groupware options on
Linux, or give any insights as to what works and what doesn't?

I'm looking more to the needs of small (and maybe mediumish?)
enterprises that don't have complex setups or experienced IT staff.

So far I'm starting to look at Zimbra and open-exchange.  Any others I
should give serious considerations too?

As far as features are concerned, I'm looking for compatibility with
outlook for mail and calendering features.  All else is candy really as
that's what end users mostly know about.

Regards,
Tim Bowden