[plug] RQotD: Linux Great Southern Group?

Peter demo9 at gswd.com
Wed May 13 22:23:57 WST 2009

Leon Brooks wrote:
> Imagine my surprise at discovering that!
>
> Mr Downes, have you been dredging your archives today? (-:
>
> Cheers; Leon

Talk about "dredging", I obviously missed this one, although I'm sure we
talked about this some time ago (early last year?)...  I'm in the Great
Southern (obviously) and would be interested in getting together with
some pluggers.

I intend to start running some linux training in my area in the near
future, so if anyone would like to help raise the profile of Linux in
the Great Southern....  speak up.... or better yet, rock up and give me
a hand.

Regards,
Peter