[plug] XWinLogon

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Sat May 16 21:51:10 WST 2009

Hi

Has anybody had any luck with XWinLogon?

I'm trying to start a KDE session from XP.  I get as far as the grey X
screen with a terminal window and a password prompt.  The password is
accepted and the terminal window is removed, but nothing else happens.
On the linux box, no processes are associated with the username.

In the Cygwin window I get errors indicating fonts and keymaps in
/usr/X11R6/... not found.

Do I have a configuration problem on the linux side?  I'm using ssh2
with rsa, and have X11forwarding on.  The ssh text side works.

TIA
Jim