[plug] SMP Athlon MP 1600+

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:01:44 WST 2009

This server is no use to me now, I've managed to get another machine
running to do what I want, so if anyone wants this beast, please let
me know. I'm not sure what the best way to sort out who gets it
though. I could say the first person who replied already (Kevin I
believe) or let you all play fiddlesticks to decide who gets it. I
also will have some other bits and pieces that will be going for free
I think, so I'll advertise those once I know what they are.
As the server is probably decent, I don't mind holding on to it until
someone picks it up. The other bits will need to be gone before this
recycling event.

So who wants the server? Oh, its a black case too. :-P

Tim