[plug] Digital SLRs

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Thu Nov 12 21:19:42 WST 2009

Hi all,

I've got too much money and am itching to spend it on a DSLR - I'm
looking at an Olympus E-450 - mainly because the camera itself has the
vibration reduction technology, so extra lenses are cheaper than the
Nikon/Canons that have anti-shake built into the lens.

Now - I haven't done much searching, but I'd like to get it all from the
horse's mouth - how well does Linux handle RAW images? Are they easy to
convert later?

Any caveats?

Thanks
RM

--
Richard Meyer
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.

Linux Counter user #306629