[plug] Digital SLRs

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 21:55:16 WST 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Richard Meyer <meyerri at westnet.com.au> wrote:
> Now - I haven't done much searching, but I'd like to get it all from the
> horse's mouth - how well does Linux handle RAW images? Are they easy to
> convert later?

You can convert them, but I've yet to find any nice, streamlined raw
library management/photo adjustment software along the lines of
Lightroom or Aperture.

I should probably confess I've been running with the Lightroom 3 beta
in a VM for a while, and it works better than you might expect. If
anyone has any better ideas, though, I'd love to hear them as well.

-Patrick