[plug] Linux Tux T-shirts, PS:LCA2010

Z. Cliffe Schreuders c.schreuders at murdoch.edu.au
Sun Nov 22 01:57:33 WST 2009

Hey guys,

I wanted a couple of minimalist Linux T-shirts, without any "funny" text
etc, so I whacked some together. Mostly just the simple vector version
of Tux with a few vector shape flourishes. Mainly dark colours such as
military green, red and black.

It is done through printfection.com which, according to the reviews I
have read, are a better quality product-on-demand site than cafepress.
Although their dark colours are "in beta". They print directly onto the
fabric.

Anyway I am just about to order myself some and thought I'd let you guy
know in case anyone else wants some without going to the effort themselves.

As I was informed via spam, you can get/ free international shipping/ if
you spend over US$25, if you use the coupon code *WEHEARTU *before the
end of the day (or to be exact 22/11/09 13:59 PM EST). Everything is in
USD, although the Aussie dollar is pretty strong at the moment.

*http://www.printfection.com/freeasinfreedom/IT-and-Free-Software/_s_310852
*
Cheers,

Cliffe.

PS: Mark up is currently $5. Let me know if you think that is
unreasonable as I can adjust it.

PPS: I am presenting at LCA again this year.
http://www.lca2010.org.nz/programme/schedule/view_talk/50029?day=wednesday
Do many PLUG members attend?

Post-post-postscript: Thanks again to all the PLUG members who
participated in my research!