[plug] Googlewave invites

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Thu Nov 26 15:37:04 WST 2009

"Senectus ." <senectus at gmail.com> writes:

G'day.  If either you, or anyone else on the thread, could spare two invites
for my partner and I we would be very pleased.  Well, unless you get them
"free" with joining like you did in the middle days of gmail or so. :)

Probably best to get in touch if you are willing and all, so we don't end up
with two of them and waste someones limited resources.

Thanks,
      Daniel