[plug] (re)introduce myself

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:24:56 WST 2009

2009/10/5 Scott Middleton <scott at assuretek.com.au>:
> Recently my LinuxIT shop has been slammed on Whingepool
> (http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1269851). Where an

My reading: Basically it's one person who feels their complaint is
legitimate and hasn't been handled and can't let it go, and one person
trying to make sense of it and give you both advice. Two people out of
20 million Australians, I can ignore. It's only when a Whirlpool
thread has lots of people saying similar things from their own
experience that I start to believe it. Apart from that, my Dad is one
of the few people whose negative stories of IT experiences do I trust
immediately at face value - and that's only coz he worked for IBM for
35 years.

Good luck with the business, I don't think it'll take a hit from this
storm in a teacup - despite the permanent Google results. I hope I'm
right, because small business operators have enough to worry about
without extra rubbish.

Cheers,
Greg.

--