[plug] Learning Linux

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 14 14:41:51 WST 2009

For those who may be interested :

IBM have started to rewrite/update their series of tutorials for Linux.

So far only three are available, but more will follow.

I consider these tutorials to be very helpful for newcomers to Linux, and
I recommend them to any one who needs some help with the basics of
learning Linux from the ground up.

For more info goto:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-lpic1-v3-
map/index.html?S_TACT=105AGX03&S_CMP=EDU

These tutorials are being rewritten in order to comply with the new
objectives set down by The Linux Professional Institute.

For more info goto:

http://www.lpi.org/eng/certification/the_lpic_program/lpic_1/exam_101_deta
iled_objectives

Regards Arie