[plug] horizontal display problem with LCD using FC11

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:51:58 WST 2009

On 23/10/2009, Ari <sothisistheinternet at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Okay - just installed another OS on a PC connected to the KVM and the issue
> is back. I'm sure there used to be a way of moving the display left/right
> horizontally in fedora...

I seem to recall using (back in the XFree86 days) a program called
"xvidtune" - from memory it displayed the various X resolution values
on screen, and updated them as you clicked left/wider/etc. Then you
stuck those values in XFree86.conf.

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.