[plug] consolidated supply

mitch at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au mitch at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Oct 29 17:44:10 WST 2009

Hi,

I use BOB At home, Hes really quite a nice guy and has everything i need.
I put a UPS on BOB, This costs $80 from PLE, It keeps him alive for
about 9 Hours. (650VA) I suppose a bigger one could keep him alive for
much longer.

Amnet CAN offer ADSL Services But yes it is true you need an active
phone line to connect it (Then they convert it to Naked)

My Total Package cost is $109~ (150Gb Data), They kindly let me pay $5
a month extra as a sort of "Pay off Bob"... Boboff?.

But, I can highly reccomend Bob for anyone who wants something nice in
their life, And the service is great too. Bobs voice box can shout to
me about 200m away, This  is great for talking to me thru walls.

Bob also comes with a tail, This tail lets me use my Laptop arround
the house. (I actually use my own AP) But its very reliable and he
calls home ans asks for food if he needs it, If theres food avalible
he will download it and consume it, Always keeping him well nourished
and up to date. (I dont like dates but bob does.)

Mitch