[plug] Looking for a Web Guru

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Tue Sep 1 16:28:48 WST 2009

On Tue, 1 Sep 2009, Paul wrote:

> Murdoch doesn't much like Perl (as is the case with most Universities
> that I've heard from) - doesn't enforce good programming practise,
> no-one uses it and so on.
>
> I've argued the case against, and I believe that Bill Kenworthy now has
> a Perl course (Bill?). Not my doing I hasten to say!
>
> Paul

Mayhap it is time for someone to yet again revive a call (it is oft
knocked down, when it occurs) for certification in Perl.

Methinks that this instance is yet another justification for the cause
of certification in Programming (or Application Development) using Perl.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

  you'll know what the answer means."