[plug] Dspam header test

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Mon Sep 7 13:40:12 WST 2009

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009, Tim wrote:

> Can those who had problems with dspam headers in emails please have a
> look at how this email arrives and see if it's still happening. If it
> is, please let me know.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim

Hello.

The only messages that I remember having a problem with, were the
messages from Bernd Felsche and Senectus.

I don't know whether their domain names or ISP's were subject to
blacklisting by agencies accessed by dspam , or, whether dspam picked up
some string(s) in those two messages, that made the messages appear to
be spam, to dspam, but perhaps, if those two subscribers could re-post
the messages that they sent, of which I complained, the problem would be
able to be reassessed, in close to identical circumstances.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

  you'll know what the answer means."