[plug] Client listed on SORBS database

Evert Van Dijk evert at silver-sword.com
Wed Sep 30 16:08:00 WST 2009

I have had that happen to some of my [windows centric] clients. From
memory Initially you can just request to be removed.  If it is still
infected it will be listed again. I do not remember the link but you
should be able to find it on sorbs.org without too much trouble

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
Http://www.linkedin.com/in/evertvandijk