[plug] RoundCube question

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 20:47:33 WST 2010

Folks,

as a result of a recent post I decided to check out RoundCube Webmail. I
seem to have it "mostly" working but when I am testing via the installer,
the imap test fails.
Checking the maillog shows:

Aug  2 20:37:14 localhost dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<cgriffin>,
method=PLAIN, rip=::1, lip=::1, secured
Aug  2 20:37:15 localhost dovecot: IMAP(cgriffin): mail_location not set and
autodetection failed: Mail storage autodetection failed with
home=/home/cgriffin
Aug  2 20:37:15 localhost dovecot: IMAP(cgriffin): Fatal: Namespace
initialization failed

Can someone please advise me as to what is wrong?

Regards,
Chris