[plug] any advice

Jon L Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Aug 6 14:45:13 WST 2010

Correct google mail, hotmail, etc. all are rejecting my system from sending
mail to them.  I'm trying to find out if that is the case here, by using
wireshark to track down any system sending mail on port 25.

All I can see is an outside source is sending mail to my system and the
system is rejecting it. Yet it seems that this is the offending server.

Jon

  _____