[plug] Do you have a large-capacity Laptop-sized IDE drive...?

Leon Brooks leon-plug at cyberknights.com.au
Thu Dec 2 09:51:10 WST 2010

If so, & you're willing for it to find a new home, I need
to put a higher-capacity (more than 250GB) hard drive into
this hp/Compaq NX9040 laptop.

PLE would sell me a SATA 500GB drive for $69, but can't
find anyone with laptop IDE drives bigger than 250GB
(which it now has).

    http://www.ple.com.au/?p=snapshot&inventory_id=1370

Cheers; Leon

Email as above, or call 0409-655-359 (free to Virgin
clients).

PS: I'm driving Albany-Bunbury tomorrow, Bunbury-Perth on
Tuesday (& back), Bunbury-Albany on Wednesday, so if you
want a lift or things moved, please ask.