[plug] Anyone know PHP + cURL?

Shanon Loughton autobot at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 2 10:09:00 WST 2010

Thanks Daniel for the suggestion of Python, and I would like to try that
eventually. But there must be a way with cURL because all examples online
are about logging into sites.

Lucas, your code makes sense. I was essentially doing the same thing.
However Im unsure that my post variables are actually being 'posted' or
rather what the server reply is, apart from redirect to the login page
again.  Where do I look for curl logs? the Apache ones dont say much, can I
increase curl verbosity?  Is all the info I need in the header response for
each curl exec?

thanks
Shanon