[plug] Do you have a large-capacity Laptop-sized IDE drive...?

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Thu Dec 2 17:45:10 WST 2010

Richard: note that Leon is after an IDE drive, not a SATA drive.

AFAIK there have never been IDE 2.5" laptop drives larger than 250GB.
Certainly none of my distributors here in Aus list any (Ingram for example.)

I've also looked overseas, as sites such as NewEgg carry very full
ranges... no luck there either for anything larger than 250GB.

Sorry Leon, I fear you're out of luck.

P.