[plug] Grub 2

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 12:31:46 WST 2010

The biggest hassel I find is when grub2 is mucked up for one reason or another
(I play with different distro and not all work :)
boot any dist with grub
drop to command

root (hd?,?)
setup (hd0)

reboot and I'm back up

I'm even using ubuntu 10.10 with grub2 removed & grub put back
I dont want fancy boot screens (I actually like seeing the output just incase :)
and I'm also dual booting win7

So no more grief

and if a new file system comes out that grub CANT do, I can still ALWAYS chain bootups

regards