[plug] [offtopic] Zip250 disks, anyone?

Leon Brooks leon-plug at cyberknights.com.au
Sun Feb 7 08:18:18 WST 2010

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:13:42 pm Peter wrote:
> I've got a couple of zip drives floating around
> somewhere.

Somewhere safe... "Where?" "I don't know." "Oh, can't get
safer than that!" (-:

> I get to Albany every now and then (monthly?).

I bound off Perth about monthly, occasionally visit
friends in Tambellup (not far from you, the wife works
in KA) so might work out better to drop in on you...

Is there anything I can fetch to KA from AL, Perth, or
points in between? Fetched from french-window glass
panels from Perth for friends near Torbay last week.

> Happy to move the data for you if we can arrange it
> somehow.

Good! Thank you!

Currently in Vancouver Street (bang-central Albany) will
shift to Lockyer mid this month. Great beaches, great
hills, some farm, some bush, all the facilities one may
need but not halfway to Adelaide like Esperance.

I can bring 7x DVDs of photos mostly from around here if
you have a use for them (Creative Commons Attribution
ShareAlike including Commercial & Remix), & a Canon 40D
camera if you want a few of KA area (yes, including the
playground) added to the collection...

Happy to see Westnet ADSL working in KA (anything's better
than BigPong), it may be my best option at Lockyer
(currently using a Virgin (really Optus) Mobile Internet
thingy only), discussing same with Ethereal owner here
who is also investigating InterNode.

Cheers; Leon