[plug] Proposal to discuss @ AGM: Great Southern Area

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Tue Feb 9 16:01:38 WST 2010

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, David Lloyd wrote:

> Unless you want coverage by PLUG for legal reasons (public liability and
> such) or PLUG specifically prohibits holding regional meetings, I can't
> see why you can't just DO what you're saying and see what happens.
>     I.
> DSL

It seems to me, to be an opportunity to get videoconferencing working in
WA, using Linux stuff like Ekiga (if anyone here has managed to get it
working - I haven't yet been able to get it working), which, in itself,
could be a sufficient reason to get virtual meetings operating.

And, when the meetings shifted out to Claremont, they got too far for us
to travel.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale