[plug] What would encourage membership of PLUG? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kev kdownes at oceanbroadband.net
Thu Feb 18 13:01:45 WST 2010

Wilkinson, Alex wrote:
>     0n Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:08:41AM +0800, Innis Cunningham wrote:
>     >The days of the CLI I think are gone most of the programs these days
>     >have a GUI to run them and if they don't they don't last long.
>
> You obviously dont work in the industry :)
>
>   -Alex

I think he just intimated that.  Therein lies the lion's share of the
problem.

Cheers
Kev

Kev Downes
The Other Other Operation
kdownes at oceanbroadband.net  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We currently use Xandros 4.1
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that
it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.