[plug] gmail filters

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:53:05 WST 2010

You can create a really long "query" of not's that you'll need to update
as new labels are created.

I have a saved search that goes something like...
-{label:PLUG label:Mailings label:Family .... }

This basically finds all messages with labels on them, then reverses the
search (hence the brackets and the minus sign). In filters, put it into
the "has the words" field.
In my quick test, this works as a filter, but I can promise it will
work, due to order of gmail filters. And as I said, you'll need to
modify it every time you add a label.

Tim