[plug] Cool toy!

Kev kdownes at oceanbroadband.net
Wed Jan 6 20:24:40 WST 2010

Hey Leon, that link won't work for me.  Am I missing something?  Careful
how you answer that one ;-) .

Leon Brooks wrote:
>     http://www.norhtec.com/products/gecko/
>
> USD$199, runs from 8xAA rechargeables for 4 hours, zero
> fans, no power brick (plug IEC mains cable straight in),
> 1000x600 high-intensity screen, comes with 8GB Flash but
> can plug 2.5" drive in. 3xUSB, no firewire or bluetooth.
>
> Cheers; Leon

Kev Downes
The Other Other Operation
kdownes at oceanbroadband.net  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We currently use Xandros 4.1
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that
it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.