[plug] boot from stick

Robert Parker rlp1938 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:33:12 WST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 4:21 AM, Kev <kdownes at oceanbroadband.net> wrote:
> Replying to my own post - the app is called usb-creator-gtk and is a
> standard app in Ubuntu.  It works a-treat!  As for Mint 8, main edition, it
> fits onto a 700MB CD-R fine.  You might have a corrupt .ISO or as previously
> suggested, you're using a CD-R with some data already on it.

There are a couple of Mint8 isos. One, cd size for English users and
the other about 1.2 Gig which has support for many other languages.

FWIW I just burn all isos on DVD-R regardless of size because they are
cheap enough and the dvd makes a much more reliable archive.

Bob
--
Ubuntu - Debian without the religion.