[plug] Jobs?

Scott Middleton scott at assuretek.com.au
Mon Jul 19 21:46:32 WST 2010

Hi Ari

Not really "working with" but he's been really helpful. With his
recommendation I do not have to do the full windows domain support but only
share level. So it makes the work easier. I still have to remove them from
the restrictive UWA domain and they have locked down the profile copying.
Still, just an added step.

I do not know him well enough to name him on a public mailing list but his
first name is Ray. Very fit looking guy.

Kind Regards

Scott Middleton
Managing Director
Linux Consultants Pty Ltd t/as AssureTek
Email - Scott at assuretek.com.au
Phone - 1300 551 696
Mobile - 0400 212 724