[plug] Webmail

Alex Ferrara alex at receptiveit.com.au
Tue Jul 20 19:05:28 WST 2010

Squirrelmail is definately the way to go. It will work with any imap server, and with the avelsieve plugin, you can even do server side mail filtering (think vacation message).

HTTPS is a web server config and squirrelmail doesn't really care. I usually put a redirect on a http address so users can simply type "mail.domain.com.au" in a browser to get webmail on https.

aF