[plug] DNS Backup NS's

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:08:33 WST 2010

As I suggested, I've setup a secure wiki at
http://dns.hosting.purewhite.id.au/dokuwiki/start
Jump on over there and have a look. Add in your details and subscribe to
the page to be updated when others add their details.

My understanding is that you also need to add name servers at your
registrar side of things, so if that part is wrong, let me know.

Tim