[plug] Anyone monitoring the plug committee emails?

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 14:41:32 WST 2010

Hi Ari.

Yes people are monitoring them. I've not seen anything come through on
the Committee email from you.
It does seem though, that a number of emails from people are not getting
through to lists or committee. I'm willing to blame the spam filter (as
I've been suspecting it for a few months now of catching legit mail) but
until I finish the migration to the new server, I'm a little stuck about it.

Please don't fret though. If you find an email (anyone) not getting
through, I invite you to try emailing me directly, or try the PLUG list.

Thanks

Tim