[plug] Problems with mailing list and Spam filter

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:37:32 WST 2010

I can now confirm that we do indeed have a problem with the Spam filter
eating peoples emails!
I have been trying tonight to try and fix this on the old server, but
think the easiest thing is going to be to complete the migration to the
new server. So please, if you are trying to get an email through to the
list, check the archives online to see if it gets through. If it
doesn't, my only suggestion for now would be to email me and I'll try
and make it go through.
The new server will have a nice quarantine I hope, so that we can make
it work nicer!

Thanks

Tim