[plug] Tuesday 11th May - Meeting

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Thu May 6 22:11:32 WST 2010

Just a reminder there will be a talk on Tuesday (yes, less than a week
away, sorry).
If you are interested in doing a short talk, please let me know. I plan
on doing a talk about a hotspot solution that I have worked on for the
last 3 years, but don't see the talk being long so would be happy if
someone else has a short talk they want to do as well. I will have a
kinda workshop with the hotspot after the talk. I am seeking feedback on
the project to assist with it's future development.

Details are:
Tuesday 11th May, 7:30pm - 9:00pm.
'Futuresphere <http://www.futuresphere.com.au>', Christ Church Grammar
School, Queenslea Drive, Claremont