[plug] Error in Time() command

tenzero at iinet.net.au tenzero at iinet.net.au
Sun May 23 16:12:28 WST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm seeking a preferably citeable reference to the amount of error in the returned result from a Time() command. I want to be
able to quote the level of error in timing the execution speed of my project.

While I have been using this command partly on Ubuntu for my project, I would particularly like to find out the level of this error
on Mac OS X. Google and Google scholar have been disapointing.

I concede that this is a little off topic and will move it OT if people are unhappy.

Cheers.
D.

:: "Never ascribe to malice that which may adequately be explained by incompetence! -- Napoleon Bonaparte"