[plug] Still no Mac, Linux support for ATO's e-tax

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 09:40:04 WST 2010

I don't know if you subscribe the the ATO email list, but eTax and their scheduling software are not supported past June (I think) this year due to changes in tax laws. Check their website. They recommend using a third party software. They also abandon the digital certificates for something else that I haven't checked yet.

Fred