[plug] Meeting tonight?

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Nov 10 09:47:03 WST 2010

On 10/11/2010 09:31, Tim wrote:
> If we have anyone interested, the CMS for PLUG is now setup, and I've
> been slowly copying content over. Volunteers to copy/edit content and
> to work on a theme would be great!

Hi Tim.

I'd love to help with content a little. I'd like to put a Google
Calendar widget in, as I have done for http://perth.pm.org/. The ability
to edit the calendar can be shared amongst several people, and its easy
for people to import into their calendars. I assume PLUG doesnt yet have
a calendar - are you happy for me to create one and then share the
authentication credentials around so that Committee can edit events?

  James
--
*James Bromberger*
Aus Mobile: +61 422 166 708