[plug] strange issue

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Wed Nov 17 12:50:48 WST 2010

"Jon L Miller" <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au> writes:

> I’ve been having a difficult time getting a single user email to work.  I’ve added her
> to the reavelant files like all the others and still I get this message:
>
> Nov 17 11:44:28 linux-gw1 postfix/smtp[24355]: 0466DF687: to=
> <kathy.lampard at domain.com.au>, relay=none, delay=0, status=bounced (mail for
> 192.168.5.201 loops back to myself)
>
> It is only affecting this user.

Your mailer doesn't think she is a local user, so it wants to deliver it to
the SMTP server, which turns out to be itself.

Check your virtual domain, or local user, database for errors.  ...or possibly
your canonical maps, since I guess your user accounts are not $first.$last,
and you have something mapping that address to the Unix account name.

        Daniel