[plug] new wireless AP

Jon L Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu Nov 25 17:35:48 WST 2010

Hey Bill,
You probably have a point there.

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at plug.org.au [mailto:plug-bounces at plug.org.au] On Behalf
Of W.Kenworthy
Sent: Thursday, 25 November 2010 10:46 AM
To: plug at plug.org.au
Subject: Re: [plug] new wireless AP

Thanks Jon, Ive "sprung" for one of the buffalo units, but the Cisco
would my choice for a commercial environment - they seem to be good,
solid units.  My only concern is its not on the DDWRT compatibility list
so probably is limited to IOS.

BillK

(http://www.buffalotech.com/products/wireless/routers-and-access-points/airs

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au