[plug] Sip to Sip

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:25:57 WST 2010

Thanks to Chris I've been playing around with Asterisk.
I'm playing with call files, which make it easy to initiate a call
from command line.
Found this article after basically working out this method myself.
http://superuser.com/questions/123899/asterisk-trying-to-use-call-files-to-create-a-conference-call-between-two-dynam

How ever, while this works in creating 2 calls, no audio appears to go
between them. i.e. I pickup one phone, someone else picks up the
other, and we hear nothing between them. Hanging up the second phone
correctly terminates the first, just no audio between them.

Anyone experimented with this kind of thing, or have Asterisk
experience and have any ideas. Please let me know.

Tim

--
Timothy White - Somewhere in Australia