[plug] mythtv capture card recommendation

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:59:02 WST 2010

Gah, missing details: All I've got on the m/board is PCI slots. I'm
willing to take advice on i/o ports, but I want to plug in an antenna,
and wouldn't mind two tuners, but one will probably suffice. I'd
rather not spend overly much, but willing to pay what I need for a
good result.

--
Gregory Orange