[plug] Staging Website for PLUG

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 12:22:57 WST 2010

I've setup Drupal on the VPS for the new plug site.
Right now we need to co-ordinate a team to create a theme for it
(probably based off the current plug theme) and then put basic content
into the site (don't necessarily need to migrate everything like
archives just now).
If you are interested in assisting with this, please reply letting me
know what areas you wish to assist in, what expertise you have (i.e.
let me know if you are like me and have never used drupal before, or
if you are an expert at it), and what rough time commitments you can
make to getting things going.
If we get a large team, we'll create another mailing list for it,
otherwise I feel there is no reason not to have discussions about what
to do with the website on the main plug list, that way others who
can't commit to any time, can still have some input.

Thanks

Tim

--
Timothy White - Somewhere in Australia