[plug] For sale: HP Netserver LH4 servers

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 12:49:22 WST 2010

I have 2 x HP Netserver LH4 servers that I bought used a few years ago. I haven't had a chance to really use them, so they have been stored in my shed.

One has ...
4 x Xeon PIII 550 CPUs
4 x PSUs
2.25GB RAM
4 x 18GB SCSI HDDs
8 x 9GB SCSI HDDs
FDD
CD-ROM

The other has ...
1 x Xeon PIII 500 CPU
4 x PSUs
512MB RAM
4 x 9GB SCSI HDDs
FDD
CD-ROM

The
quad processor one was working last time I fired it up and the other one
was working before being kept for
spares.  There's also a box of other spare bits, including a full set
of manuals, the remote management card, software and manuals, some
spare processors, spare HDD caddies and other sundry stuff.  They're on
casters, which all work well - this is important as they weigh around
50 kg each.  These were very reliable industrial strength servers.

I unfortunately have not time to check them, they will go for the best offer.

Thanks

Fred