[plug] Fwd: Has SLPWA disappeared (fwd)

Alastair Irvine alastair at al.id.au
Mon Sep 27 18:21:42 WST 2010

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:09 pm, Scott Middleton wrote:
> Old Thread
>
> But I have decided that I am going to spearhead the
> re-re-re-start-up this time.
>
> There are a lot of ways to discuss it; but for me here it is:
> http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/LinuxIT/146320002051034
>
> My basic plan is if enough people are interested I will create a
> google apps domain and a FB page to match.

I disagree that SLPWA should be Facebook-based.  The closed nature
of the latter is against everything that Open Source movement
stands for.

However I'm keen to help with the re...-start-up.  What needs doing?

--
Alastair Irvine, Warpspace IT <http://www.warpspace.net/>
Business enquiries: 1300 881744 or guru at warpspace.net
[Linux Counter user #404151; OpenDocument Format Alliance member]