[plug] Perl Training

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:34:56 WST 2011

Marcos,

I'm not 100% on pricing, but the courses listed (on linked page) over east
are $3000, 5 days full time.

Not sure about flexible timing, I'm just trying to find interest at this
stage. I want to do the course and would prefer to do it locally.

I should have added, I'm not acting on behalf of Perl Training Australia.

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!